Friday, April 3, 2009

Two Great Looks

Hello again my fashionable friends! Since I have been on break, I am giving you TWO posts of fashion goodness tonight! You should feel special with all this attention. Today I am featuring two sets by one of my fashion friends! You know her as Micayla Fairyland but has changed her name. Do not be fooled because it's the same great stylish! As a treat for everyone, I am featuring two of her awesome and grabulous sets!

First set features a cute scene look that would be great for not only me, but friends like Hannah and Mimi. I definitely recommend this to Hannah for a romansive night out with Mayhem. Girl, he will think you look hott in this. Pink is Hannah's color and the zebra print means you are wild at heart and not boring. You can't wear zebra print and hot colors if you are scared! But this look is great. You can be comfortable and still look stylish. And this look is all about having fun! You can wear it for a day of great shopping or a night hitting the dance floor and having some drinks. I don't know about you, but I think it's time to buy some clothes.

Who Knew?</3
Who Knew? by →Mickey_MiseryBusiness♥ featuring Tarina Tarantino necklaces

The second set is all about the punkette look. A punkette look is all about looking grabulous and tough all at the same time. This set gets it right! The girls will all ask where you get your grabulous accessories and the boys will all thing you are hott. The girls might too! They will want to steal your look. This look is great because it means business but shows you can have fun too! And that you listen to great music. It helps to make you brave too so you can go out in the fashion jungle and carve a tree out as your own personal mark of style.

<V^DONT STOP!^V> (Stripes)
(Stripes) by →Mickey_MiseryBusiness♥ featuring Converse sneakers

I hope you get out there and enjoy these looks and stay tuned for the next look!

1 comment:

  1. omg you and hannah would look so great in those!

    ReplyDelete