Friday, January 30, 2009

Flamingo Road

Alright, fashion crew! Tonight you are getting two looks because it has been too long since Dub Goth style. But you should be lucky I love you and am sharing a new theme with you: animals! I was inspired one day while taking a break from our project. We were sitting on the roof and listening to CJ and Susan play guitars and sing while Ryan made a flower tiara for everyone and I thought that nature and animals would be a great theme. You don't have to be scared though because this is easy to do!

Now everyone knows that I am a punkette who likes to be myself, and I have to have an animal that is the same. I am lucky though because the choice is my favorite already: flamingos! They are pink, have long legs, and are graceful, just like me! They are style in the savannas of boring fashion! And they are pink so you can't go wrong with that.

To do this look right, you have to ask what your animal would do. Flamingos would be punk, do their own thing, and look attractive on the street. Sometimes it's like diving for pearls and are afraid to get pinched by clams, but it's easy! Once you figure that out, you find clothes to match that style. To help you on your fashion way, here is my own look, Flamingo Road:

Flamingo Road
Flamingo Road - by the pink cloud on Polyvore.com

Notice there is a lot of pink and punk! Flamingos look hott while out shopping and bringing peace to the world and while lounging on the beach, their next favorite thing to do! But flamingos also look great and stylish when relaxing with stylish technology. Don't forget people might always see you. But if you remember that, then this will be easy.

So get out there and find your animal and make it happen!

~The Pink Flamingo (aka: Marissa)

No comments:

Post a Comment