Friday, February 6, 2009

Grabulous And Totally Me!

Wow! I am excited to say that a new friend of mine on our fashion site has made an outfit for me. I gave her my favorite colors, site, and music and she made a set. Friends, it turned out grabulous and glam! A real punkette will definitely want this for herself! I am influenced by Katy Perry. She is hot and grabulous like me. So if you want to be hott like Katy Perry, just read on and get an outfit for yourself.

Thinking Of You...
Thinking Of You... - by MicaylaFairyLand♫♪ on Polyvore.com

This set is made by my new friend Micayla. I knew we would be great pals because I always found her sets. Great fashion minds think alike! She is grabulous and has a passion for fashion and real taste. Next time you visit Polyvore to create your fashion identity, stop by her profile and check her out. You won't be disappointed!

This set is great. It has lots of color and people can't take their eyes off you. They will follow your fashion and you too. When you are living in a fashion jungle, you have to wear bold clothes or get lost in the trees of tastelessness, and friends, if there is one thing you don't want to be, it's tasteless! You have to get out there and pick the coconuts and pearls for yourself. Or find someone like my new friend to do it for you! Sometimes it is hard to make choices from all the flowers and bushes, so you have to have someone with a real eye to do it for you. This set shows you mean business and that you won't let a monkey steal your coconut of fashion. And if you need help feeling bold, that top and jewelry will help you find your inner flamingo and really shake some feathers at bad fashion.

So what are you waiting for? Get over to the fashion oasis at Polyvore and Micayla and Mimi's (and mine!) profiles and get yourself a look today!

No comments:

Post a Comment